Should Marijuana be legalised?

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Being a checkered Vans sneaker isn't really all it's cracked up to be.

I have a job, it pays pretty well. I mean I earn enough to cover day to day living expenses.
Today was my day off and I got completely ripped, (yeah shoes can smoke weed, we absorb it through our fabrics. It's fucking amazing) went down to the corner store and purchased a box of rainbow paddle pops. They still have a promotion, I could possibly turn these 10 paddle pops into 11 or maybe 12!

This weather is really grinding my rubber... probably why I ate so much iced-cream (yes, shoes like iced-cream, we like lots of food it's just nobody ever offers) .

I'll post later. Remember, Laces aren't always perfect.

Love, Little Checkered-Shoe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment